We should all know that after the end of the hospital visit, when we go to get the outpatient laboratory test results report, we generally need to look for it ourselves. Because the hospital's outpatient laboratory test results report, in general, are randomly placed in the laboratory or service desk, so you can only look for it by yourself. However, this way of taking out the documents will not only cause the problems such as loss, confusion and leakage of information, but also cause great omission to the confidentiality of the report.
The hospital self-service pick-up machine is a kind of intelligent self-service equipment widely used in the hospital at present. It can provide patients or their families with self-service printing test report, test sheet or expense list. It is not only simple, convenient and fast, but also can effectively ensure the confidentiality of the report. So do you know how to use the self-service pick-up machine in the hospital
How to use the self-service pick-up machine in hospital:
1. First of all, the medical card needs to be inserted into the hospital self-service pick-up machine or placed at the card reading place.
2. After inserting the diagnosis and treatment card, the relevant operation page will appear on the screen of the hospital self-service pick-up machine.
3. According to the function of the page, select the fee query.
4. Select to query by outpatient number.
5. Enter the outpatient number and click OK.
6. After confirmation, the button of self-service printing will be displayed in the lower left corner of the hospital self-service pick-up machine. Then you just need to click self-service printing, then you can print out the relevant outpatient laboratory test results report, test sheet, etc.
As a well-known intelligent self-service terminal manufacturer in China, Meiding group has been mainly engaged in customized production of hospital self-service pick-up machine, hospital self-service registration machine, hospital self-service terminal, hospital self-service card issuing machine, hospital self-service registration and payment machine, and hospital self-service all-in-one machine.